Monday 7 May 2012

New favourite shampoo and conditioner???

Hi guys!

Today I'm going to talk to you anout my new favourite shampoo and conditioner!!!

left - conditioner     right - shampoo
The shampoo and conditioner that I am going to be talking about today is the L'Oreal Elvive Nurti-Gloss Light. I use it in the mid to long, fine hair, prone to greasiness.

I have about medium lenght, really thick which is prone to greasiness. So basically my hair is the exact same as it says on the packaging apart from the thickness but I feel that it dosn't make that big of a difference.

Before i started to use theese products I just used what ever was on offer in tesco or boots but I can tell you that that won't be happening anymore I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair really shiny without looking greasy and my hair feels so soft after using it! With theese products i was my hair every second - third day where as before i would have to wash it everyday as it would just get reeeaaallly greasy:(

I have seen them displayed in my local tesco and boots but you could probably get them in lots of other places to! It's around £3.50 - £4 a bottle for 400ml but it's currently on offer in boots for half price.

Overall I really like this shampoo and conditioner combo and when the bottles that i currently have i will definatly be repurchasing it.

Caitlin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment