Tuesday 15 May 2012

Marie Claire: June Mag Freebie!

Hey guys! Hope that you are well. Today It's going to be a quick post about the freebie in the June mag from Marie Claire.



I don't really pick up Marie Claire mag (I'm more of a company girl myself;)) but that didn't stop me picking p this one as you get a free Body Shop cheek and lip stain! I got the colour Rose Pink and haven't used it on my cheeks yet but I love it on my lips!



It looks really scary in the tube and super bright but it goes on really nice and a lovely light pink that anyone could wear. I use it everyday when I don't want to use a lipstick. It is great for school as lasts really long and looks natural.

Go and pick up this as it is great for the £3.70 and you definitely get your monies worth! I am also going to pick up I think the instyle magazine purely for the nails inc. polish. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Caitlin xx


No comments:

Post a Comment