Wednesday 9 May 2012

MUA BLUSH LOVE!

The blush that i have been reaching for nearly everyday recently is a blush from mua in shade 4!


I LOVE this colour! It's like a peachy, deep corally kinda colour (sorry not the best at describing things but you hopefully get the drift).


The blush itself is VERY pigmented, oneof the most pigmented blushes i have ever seen!!! The colour is really true to what it looks like in the pan which is always good:)



It goes on like a dream! You need a really light hand as it is very pigmented! It is a very buildable colour but I like to wear it more naturally but you can build it up to get a stronger colour. It lasts really long so you don't have to reaply it during the day which is always nice!


Overall I really this blush and will be looking at more of the blushes from mua sometime soon! You can only pick them up in superdrug but at a bargain price of £1 (always looking for a bargain I am;)!!! I really like it so I WILL be looking at the other colours!

If anyone has any good cheap blush recomendations then please let me know!:)

Caitlin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment