Monday 14 May 2012

BARGAIN FIND!

I was in TKmaxx the other day and looked what I found sitting all lonely in a bag over in the corner!



Three full size Stila products! I believe that they are all discontinued but I was looking around on the Internet and you will be able to find them in some places if you really wanted them


In this little you set I got the Stila SPF 30 oil free sheer colour tinted moisturiser in light 03, a lipstick in Fiona and a lip gloss in interesting.


I got all of this for £9.99! Bargain I thought;)


This is the oil free SPF 30 tinted moisturiser that i have been loving. I've been lacking an SPF lately so this does the trick, been using it ever day and loving it! I like  to apply it with a Real Techniques buffing brush but you could easily use your fingers!


This is the thing that I was least excited for in the pack but it turns out to be my favourite! This gorgeous more orange toned coral is beautiful! It looks quite intimidating but i have been wearing it almost everyday sheered out and it is AMAZING! My favourite lipstick I own by a mile.


I'm not as excited about this. It is gorgeous colour and I don't own anything like it but its just not me. I will use it for parties and that as it is gorgeous but I'm not in love with it. I'm not saying it's a bad product its just that i would have preferred a more neutral colour. It looks absolutely stunning over the Fiona lipstick.

When ever you are near a TKmaxx always have a little nosey sometime you don't find anything but sometime you find heaps and you want do buy the whole shop! I've found a Two Faced duo in  there once for £1.50, BARGAIN!!

Anyway I hope you liked this post and your not bored let me know some of the bargains that you have found at TKmaxx or just bargains in general:)

Caitlin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment