Monday 25 June 2012

LOTD / CLOTHES #1

Hi guys, how are you?
So I am going to be taking part in Louise, Sprinkle of Glitter's little thing called Love of the Day.

Everyday is going to be a different love Monday will always be Clothes. I you want to check out the post here is the link - www.sprinkleofglitter.blogpot.co.uk



I was looking around a couple of online shops and the thing that caught my eye the most was this Floral Pleated Dip Hem Skirt from Topshop. I absolutely love this skirt! I just looks so flowy and light weight. I am going in to town at the weekend so I might go and try it on. I have been saving my pennies so we will wait and see what happens there but at £32 I'm not sure if I will.

I hope a lot of people do this as I think that it is such a good idea. I've got to go now so hope you have had a good day!

Caitlin x



No comments:

Post a Comment