Tuesday 26 June 2012

7 Things For 7 Days

Hi guys, hope that you are all well.


As you may have seen from Louise's blog (sprinkle of glitter) or if you haven't go check her out she is seriously one of my favourite bloggers/youtubers ever! Anyway I thought that her post 7 things for 7 days was a good idea so I have decided to join in with it.

In case you don't know what you have to do is on your blog write down 7 things that you want to achieve within a week. Louise said that you can change the length but I'm quite happy to keep it with 7 days.


The link to the exact post is here - http://www.sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/interactive-7-things-for-7-days-june.html so that you can join in with the fun to!
Anyway I better stop rambling on, so here is my 7 things,


BLOG - I haven't been blogging recently but that is going to stop I am going to aim to have at least 4 posts up this week. I hope to get more than that up but we will have to wait and see on that one!

CLEAN - My room has been getting a really big mess lately and I hate but I just don't have the motavation to do something about. I want my room dust free and all nice and shiny:)

EXERCISE - Now I hate running so I wont be doing that but maybe a little bike ride here and there, who knows?

SKIN CARE - I am going to try and remember to take my makeup off at night. Wait a minute, try? I AM going to take my makeup off night!

FOOD - Recently I have just been eating complete and utter crap! I don't mean not eating crap at all sometimes but I really need to start eating healthily.

SLEEP - I need to try and get to sleep earlier at night as I really regret it in the morning.

READ - I haven't been reading lately but I need to get into a good book and get reading!

Well that is my 7 things for 7 days post, hope you had a good day!

Caitlin x










No comments:

Post a Comment