Wednesday 1 August 2012

July Favourites!



So I haven't got a lot of favourites for this month but the ones that I do have are truly real favourites.

  • Body Shop Duo Body Butter - Sweat Pea - It has two different formula's one for normal skin and one for dry (which I use on elbows, knees etc..). I smells amazing and the scent lasts a fairly decent amount of time too.
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion - This is a sample that I got when I bought my Chubby Stick and absolutely love it! I have been using this morning and night as it is super moisturising but feels so light on the skin.
  • Bare Minerals Original SPF15 Foundation - Fairly Light - My favourite foundation, hands down! It makes you look flawless and is buildable I have a full review on it here!
  • Mac Creemsheen Lipstick - Creamcup -  A natural pink lip is what I have been reaching for most this month. It is really moisturising and lasts a good 2 - 3 hours on the lips.
  • Natural Collection Blush - Pink Cloud - I have used this at least 20 out of the 31 days this month. It gives a natural flush of colour to the cheeks, which can be put on lightly or builded up for a stronger colour.
I have really enjoyed using these products this month. I got a few new things at the end of the month so hopefully next months favourites will be different. What products have you loved this month?

Caitlin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment